Mark your calendars! For four power-packed days, political, business, and community leaders will convene for the 2016 National Urban League Conference, August 3-6, 2016. Join us in Baltimore as we confront the crisis in Education, Jobs, and Justice facing our communities. We look forward to seeing you for an inspiring and empowering conference that will provide you with unmatched professional, civic engagement, business development, and networking opportunities.
The conference will feature:
- Empowering Sessions and Workshops – Hear from political, business, and entertainment leaders and influencers on topics including education, business, the economy, health, and justice
- N.U.L. Experience Hall – Explore the Expo Hall featuring exhibits, entertainment, a Volunteer Zone, Health Zone, and chances to win exciting prizes
- Career & Networking Fair – Find your next job or meet a new business connection
- Women of Power Awards – This must attend event honors trailblazing women for their achievements in the arts, politics, journalism, and sports!
- Young Professionals Summit – Get empowered to build on today’s Urban League Movement and provide new leadership and advocates for generations to come
- Small Business Matters Entrepreneurship Summit – Learn about launching your own business and strategies for sustainable wealth
Registration for the premier civil rights and urban advocacy conference is now open! Register by April 15, 2016 to take advantage of Early Bird pricing.
For more information on hotels, sponsorship and getting connected, click here.